Steel Ladle Scrap is produced when liquid off-grade crude steel is poured into sand.
This material was added to the slag heap and left uncovered for many years.
We recycle it by recovering it from the slag heap, magnetically separating it from the
nonmagnetic matter, and then hand separating the large sizes from the surrounding Pig Iron Scrap.
1. Can be used to produce Gray Iron
2. Suitable for producing Ductile Iron
3. Remelt in EAF or Induction Furnace for Steel Production
4. Remelt in a blast arc furnace to raise crude steel productivity.
5. Iron additive to ferro silicon and many other ferrous alloys
Steel Ladle Scrap
Parameters Value TFe 95% min Metallic Fe 90% min Silicon (Si) 0.5% max Manganese (Mn) 0.3% max Carbon (C) 0.05% Typical Titanium (Ti) 0.01% max Phosphorus (P) 0.01% max Sulphur (S) 0.09% max Moisture 1% max Size (200 - 500mm) 90% min